Wednesday, May 12, 2010

headed for surgery...I think

I am headed for surgery in two days. The plan is to go in with cameras first to determine if the surgery can safely get all the disease out, if that looks possible then they will go forward with the surgery, if not I will go the chemo therapy route. There are pros and cons to both routes, and neither is perfect but we're going to work it best we can.

I will try to be in touch the best I can through this. Thanks to all my friends and family who have been such a tremendous support.

Becca

8 comments:

  1. I'll be thinking of you, dear Becca, wishing you complete healing.
    Much love,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca,
    I am cheering for you all the way and ready to help in any way possible. You are a brave one.
    All my love,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healing wishes sent your way..
    Hugs saved foe Abbey.
    Love you,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Becca,
    Know that we are thinking of you with positive vibes for things to work out well. Stay strong.
    Fondly,
    Roslyn and Seth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becca,
    We are thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts. You are so strong.
    Love,
    Heather and Connor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear, dear Becca,
    Your amazing strength will see you through this, I know. Remember that you are surrounded by loving thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Becca,
    Wishing you and your family much love and strength.
    Thinking of you,
    Maria and Gerd

    ReplyDelete