Thursday, May 20, 2010

AnemIck

Becca's pretty much set to begin chemo Tuesday, but at today's appointment I questioned if she was ready, since she's got about as much energy as a slug on a slow day. Lab test revealed an 8.7 hemoglobin count (norm around 12), so she got a transfusion. I expect her to be moving furniture shortly. Yesterday's call for visitors is still on. Just call or ring doorbell first. Toni Martin, yesterday's surprise guest did that and came with the sweetest smelling Sweet Williams? from her garden. They lit up the whole house. Can I get a witness? Thanks Toni. Oh, and Diana Lion folded the laundry which instantaneously got her in my hall of fame. Now do you see why I like visitors?

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steve,
    Thanks again for keeping us all posted. Especially for those of us who are far away. I wish I were closer so I could come by and fold laundry too. You could probably even get me to wash a load as well.
    Give my love to Becca.

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete