Tuesday, June 22, 2010

it's all about the food

I am eating eating and still look emaciated. I feel better than I look, thanks goodness. I am a roaring 105 pound, and pretty much eat continuously throughout the day, and why do I look so skinny? Don't know, but I am working hard on gaining weight any way I can. Starting with my morning breakfast shake of hemp milk, ground, flax seed, omega 3 oil, ice cream (or Coconut Bliss), banana, dates, berry concentrate, greens mix, protein powder, whey powder and vitamin C goo, whew! I haven't calculated but I think that's a lot of calories.

I have a few more days of home hydration through my port and than I am free!!! I feel suspiciously good, and waiting for the other shoe to drop, maybe it won't, fingers crossed. So far I have had no nausea, no fatigue, no pain, and my digestion is working well. Yes! I can feel the tumor on my back that Dr. Tracy measured two weeks ago and it's definately getting smaller and softer.

All things considered, things are good

Becca

2 comments:

  1. Great news that you are feeling well! Keep eating. . . where do you want to go for lunch on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, you are making me hungry. I'm so glad you are feeling better again!! I'll email you about a visit. Sorry about not being able to bring food last week as planned. Disaster struck in LA and I had to fly down.
    love,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete